Here we discuss how to connect MindBody to Bookkeep for accounting automation
You will need to locate your Site ID. MindBody shares an article on how to locate it since they have multiple ways to locate it:
Commonly, it can be found at the very bottom right on the MindBody dashboard.
After you have located and copied the Site ID, you will need to enter it into Bookkeep.
Once this is completed, you will see the following view in Bookkeep:
You have two options to connect. First, you should be logged into MindBody with an owner level login.
Once logged into MindBody, you can either push the "Click to activate" button in Bookkeep which will complete the connection.
If you click the "Click to activate" button and are not logged in with owner credentials, you will see the following screen:
Otherwise, you can copy the activation code from Bookkeep and enter it into MindBody.
MindBody shares an article on where to enter the activation code within MindBody as shown here:
If you proceed with copying the activation code, you will do the following:
- Log in to your MindBody software using the owner account.
- Go to Home > Manager Tools as shown below:
- Select API Integrations at the bottom right, under MindBody Add-Ons.
- Note: If you do not see the API Integrations page, it's likely you are not logged in with the owner account. Below you will see we are missing API integrations and cannot proceed since we are not logged into the owner account.
Below you can see API integrations under MindBody Add-ons:
The screen below shows where you can enter the Activation code:
4. Enter the activation code provided by your developer.
5. Click Submit. You'll see the "Activation successful!" message.
Once you have entered the code, you will see bookkeepcomInc listed: